Here in Boston Sunday we had beautiful weather...maybe our last nice fall day. It was sunny and warm and the leaves are all bright and colorful...So where do I choose to go on such a wonderful day? The cemetery of course! Look at the great photographs I got!
Here are some more artsy ones...I had fun editing them...Which one is your favorite?
I LOVE your photography! I just arrived home this morning from your neck of the woods. I went on a Church History Field Study with Richard Bennett from the religion department at BYU. We went to New York, Ohio, and Illinois! Thanks for sharing your photos! I miss you! Have a Happy Halloween! -Sondra
1 comment:
I LOVE your photography! I just arrived home this morning from your neck of the woods. I went on a Church History Field Study with Richard Bennett from the religion department at BYU. We went to New York, Ohio, and Illinois!
Thanks for sharing your photos! I miss you! Have a Happy Halloween!
-Sondra
Post a Comment