Who knew a Buddhist country would be so crazy about Christmas? I guess Thais just want an excuse to party. It seems like every building has their own gaudy tree, there are lights and Santas a plenty.
Even now, several days after Christmas, it's not dying down. At the aquarium today we heard the same string of 4 songs at least twice..."Feliz Navidad" was one of them...what's up with that?
Kalia! Merry Christmas! I can't believe you spent the holidays in Thailand! Crazy! How did you like it? Where did you go? What did you do? I hope you had lots of fun enjoyin' someplace snow free!
2 comments:
Kalia! Merry Christmas! I can't believe you spent the holidays in Thailand! Crazy! How did you like it? Where did you go? What did you do? I hope you had lots of fun enjoyin' someplace snow free!
Shorts in December????? Must be nice.
Post a Comment