Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day 2

After Pittsburgh we headed up north to Ohio, and then west through Indiana, and then to Chicago! We left Alyona's about 1 or 2pm and got to Chicago at about 10 or 11pm. Nate booked us this really nice hotel. We checked in there, dropped off our stuff, got caught in a rain storm, but then headed to The Weiners Circle for a really good hotdog. There were tomatoes and pickles on 'em, and this ninja turtle green relish. Bright green!! Then I went back and slept in the nicest bed with the best pillow ever, while Nate explored Chicago's night life. We left the next day, ate at Gino's Pizza, which had really good deep dish pizza. We made friends with Paul, our server guy, who is actually driving to Denver tonight with his friends. Since we're on our way to Colorado too, we became fast friends...well, he was just friendly and agreed to stopping to help us if he saw us on the side of the road. We drove through downtown Chicago and I took a bunch of pictures. Ya know, the new Batman movies were filmed in Chicago. It's a great city. I loved it. I think the phrase Nate hears the most from me is, "Look how pretty!" I'm easily impressed.

The internet and/or computer are being slow, so I'll add all the pictures later!
Also, check back for an fun elevator video!

No comments: