Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Driving-Day One




We started the day off with Nate obsessively cleaning the car. Weirdo. And then we stopped at DeAngelo's somewhere in Massachusetts for yummy sandwiches. The picture of our snacks is to show, as Nate puts it, that we aren't name -brand consumer whores. (When really, we couldn't find Goldfish in the store at all) Nate had saved half of his sandwich to eat on the road...and he got mustard on his favorite shirt...and took it off, while driving, and gave it to me to get the stain out. I did my best, but man, I really wanted one of those Shout stain remover pens. So Nate drove the rest of his time shirtless. He got in touch with his inner white trash apparently. At a rest stop in Pennsylvania I walked across the picnic area to take a picture of the beautiful scenery and I was surprised by fireflies! I haven't seen them in forever! So Nate chased them around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, wasn't there a picture of a shirt-less Nate originally? Was he too shy and made you remove it? ;)
Anyway, those bugs are really cool! I've never seen them before! That was a great video.