Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Birthday Celebrations!

On Saturday Nate, Chris, Amy and I met my mom, her boyfriend and his daughter at the Hatch Shell on the Charles River. The Beach Boys were playing that night!! Mom had been saving a spot since about 2pm. We got there right before the concert started at 7. There were soooo many people. It was a really fun concert. Everyone was singing along and dancing. And John Stamos was playing with them. I guess he's pretty much always performing with them. He gets a younger audience there...the swooning, screeching audience...He's a good looking man that Stamos...They said that he's doing Bye Bye Birdie on Broadway right now. He'd be a perfect Conrad Birdie...have mercy! ;) There was a group of people right next to us who kept chanting, "Uncle Jesse!!" Here's some video and pictures of the night:


on the T ride to the concert
the yummy cake!

John Stamos singing with Mike Love, the only original member of the band


Nate being all weird and serious


Oops!

He finally cracked a smile

How Nate and Chris spent half of the concert

The Hatch Shell all pretty at night





And then on Monday, the actual day of my birth, Jordan and Juli made me a cake! And the left it at my door when I was napping. It was chocolate applesauce cake, and really really good:
AND my mom made me a pineapple upside-down cake the next day. I didn't get a picture of it though...but my taste buds'll remember it.

1 comment:

Molly Cozzens said...

You lucky duck, I loved the videos!