We spent this past Monday a group of us: Sister Bratt, Sister Keeney, the Kellys, Ashley Cook and I all went down to Salisbury Beach in Massachusetts. It was beautiful, we were lucky it didn't rain.
The beach has been found!!
I just love the fence
We had a fun time. I actually swam in the ocean. Usually when I go to the beach I wade a little...but it's usually too cold to actually swim. But this time I decided to do it. And it wasn't that cold. I've been in the Atlanta in New Hampshire where it was so cold you got numb. I didn't get numb this time! Juli Kelly and I had fun bobbing along and chatting while everyone else was sunbathing. Sis.Kelly was chasing her year and a half year-old grandson around. He loved the beach.
Ashley and I spotted a beached whale!
We had a fun time. I actually swam in the ocean. Usually when I go to the beach I wade a little...but it's usually too cold to actually swim. But this time I decided to do it. And it wasn't that cold. I've been in the Atlanta in New Hampshire where it was so cold you got numb. I didn't get numb this time! Juli Kelly and I had fun bobbing along and chatting while everyone else was sunbathing. Sis.Kelly was chasing her year and a half year-old grandson around. He loved the beach.
Ashley and I spotted a beached whale!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh did you help the whale?!
That first picture looks like a professional, btw.... it reminds me of the background on PCs.
the whale was at what looked like an old mini golf course. we couldn't get in to free Willy! :(
This house looks really interesting! Man, I feel like I have really missed out on a lot of stuff this summer, not keeping up to date, but its my own fault! It looks like you are having a great summer, though! Do you start school soon?
Post a Comment