Here's Shirin super excited about the tall ship behind her.
These were yummy chocolates from the oldest candy company ever? in Salem? I forget.
Here's me climbing with the scurvy-ridden pirates.

Hmm...
Peabody Essex Museum
Here are some of my favorite items in me and Shirin's whirlwind tour of the museum. At one point we had 5 minutes till closing so we resorted to running around the last room we hadn't seen so we'd at least get a glimpse of everything. I loved the room with the ship masts, so cool! And as you can see, I liked cute things with funny faces.
And Shirin would randomly break into dance...just like how I randomly break into song.
Here's me climbing with the scurvy-ridden pirates.
Yup, it's a "museum" that tells the "real" story of Lizzie Borden. Do you know the rhyme? "Lizzie Borden got an axe, and gave her mother 40 whacks. When she saw what she had done, she gave her father 41." The gift shop was the best. They had picture post cards of the Victorian-era crime scene, plus gruesome portraits that look normal from one angle and then creepy the next. It was all pretty funny. The Bordens didn't even live in Salem.
Hmm...
Peabody Essex Museum
Here are some of my favorite items in me and Shirin's whirlwind tour of the museum. At one point we had 5 minutes till closing so we resorted to running around the last room we hadn't seen so we'd at least get a glimpse of everything. I loved the room with the ship masts, so cool! And as you can see, I liked cute things with funny faces.
And Shirin would randomly break into dance...just like how I randomly break into song.


2 comments:
Remember how incredibly often we got yelled at to not touch things in the House of the Seven Gables? It was practically punishable by execution.
<3,
Shirin
You should go to Hawthornes OTHER house near lexington and concord. The Emersons lived there for a little while to - its called the Old Manse. And they scratched little poems into their window panes because they were that cool. But the tour isnt that great - no hidden staircases.
Also - Emily Dickinson's house is in Amherst. When I went there it was closed so I dont know if its cool or not.
I didnt know you had a blog before this - I was glad to find that the first time I checked it you had posts about dead authors! Thats why we are friends haha ;)
Post a Comment